In today’s challenging economic climate, sales professionals face more challenges than ever before, and in order to be persuasive from customer to customer, you need to be able to create and articulate value for everyone involved in the decision-making process, while at the same time keeping tabs on shifting ground requires unique skills.
To succeed in these challenging times, sales professionals must be able to understand their customers’ needs, challenges and expectations and demonstrate value in order to be successful. Let’s explore the typical barriers 21st century sales professionals encounter, and how they can overcome them.
Typical barriers to sales success
Do any of these issues sound familiar when getting feedback from your team on sales performance?
- “Customers just don’t see why we’re worth a price premium”
- “We’re treated like a commodity instead of a high value supplier/partner”
- “We’re just not good at dealing with professional buyers”
- “Many of our sellers come from a technical background, so they talk about technical features instead of exploring the client’s business issues”
- “We need to be sure our sellers build value for our unique differentiators”
The SPIN® Selling best practice model helps sales, business development and client services professionals overcome these common barriers to sales success and achieve sales advances that build value for both customers and their organisations. The programme includes real world planning sessions to ensure that the new skills become embedded and that you achieve long-term sales improvements.
SPIN® Selling, the world’s most widely-validated sales model, offers a tried and tested framework for structuring sales conversations to uncover and develop needs and build value for your unique differentiators. It addresses the value balance by enabling the customer to see enough value to tip the balance to ‘buy’. That’s why SPIN® Selling, in its 4th decade, is as effective and in demand as ever. If your sale professionals need the requisite skills to present your solutions to maximum effect, then SPIN® Selling is right for you.
Who should attend our SPIN® Selling training course?
The Huthwaite SPIN® Selling training programme, facilitated by P E Corporate Services, is for you if you are:
- A professional individual or group within a business looking to improve sales performance
- An experienced sales or business development professional looking to adopt world class selling skills
- An owner / manager of a business
- A sales team leader looking for a common, world class methodology that all your team members can adopt.
If you’re interested to develop your sales professional’s selling skills to the next level, click below to find out more about our globally acclaimed SPIN® Selling training programme.
Speak to a consultant
If you would like to speak to a P E Corporate Services consultant about about our upcoming SPIN® programmes, click here.